Jason Pope

Default Macrovision hack?

Mike Kohary wrote:
"No Time" wrote in message

Mike, you have some of the best, most well presented posts on this

topic

I've seen. Kudos to you, bud. You're right on target with everything
you've said.

Thanks.

Your other handle that just complimented you says "you're welcome."

I only post under this "handle", which happens to be my real name.

http://www.kohary.com

My only aim is to get my fellow consumers up in arms about the way
their rights to fair use are being siphoned away by greedy and

unscrupulous

industries and their trade groups.

It sucks how you have no right to other people's property, huh? Maybe
when you actually produce something

I'm a professional photographer; copyright issues are very near and dear to
my heart, and in fact to my livlihood.

http://www.karmaphotography.com

This is, of course, not about having any "right to other people's (sic)
property". It's about my rights to fairly use the products that I buy.

Under "Fair use" would we have the right to make a copy of a photo we
may have bought from you?

Jason