Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default mAh level for batteries

On 04/09/2016 20:35, Andy Burns wrote:
ss wrote:

Looking to buy some rechargeable batteries for digital camera

What size? AA?

LSD NiMH are quite good if you want to leave them in the camera for
months and be sure they'll still be ready when you turn it on for that
critical shot.

is there a
limit on the mAh level or should I just go for something like 4300 mAh
for better/longer lasting power.

Above a certain capacity, the numbers turn to fiction, for AAs that
number's probably about 2900 now.

Thanks for reply, yes it is AA. I previously had 2800s and they lasted
around 8 years but their life is pretty short now after a recharge,
although still useable.
I saw various from 800s to 4300s and hence asking the question. So
probably just get something around the 2900s