Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default DIY ear-unblocking

On 04/09/2016 17:20, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 04/09/16 17:07, Tim+ wrote:
Judith wrote:
On Sun, 4 Sep 2016 12:47:59 -0000 (UTC), Chris wrote:

Hi all,

After a recent viral infection I find that after the little nasty had
attacked my tonsils, chest and given me a slight fever, it left me with
fluid (pus I would guess) in my middle ear which is proving remarkably
reluctant to drain away. The effect is like when you get out of a
swimming pool and find you have water lodged in one ear. The difference
is, you can't clear this in the same way as it's behind the ear drum. I
first noticed this 8 days ago. Any suggestions as to how to get rid?

Jeye's Fluid or see your Doctor - take your pick.
I would not use WD40.

Angle grinder?

Vitamin D tablets

Many people prefer vitamin D taken in capsules. Though not usually for
ear issues specifically...

--
Rod