Posted to uk.d-i-y
Another Dave Another Dave is offline

Default DIY ear-unblocking

On 04/09/16 13:47, Chris wrote:
Hi all,

After a recent viral infection I find that after the little nasty had
attacked my tonsils, chest and given me a slight fever, it left me with
fluid (pus I would guess) in my middle ear which is proving remarkably
reluctant to drain away. The effect is like when you get out of a
swimming pool and find you have water lodged in one ear. The difference
is, you can't clear this in the same way as it's behind the ear drum. I
first noticed this 8 days ago. Any suggestions as to how to get rid?

See a doctor, practise nurse or pharmacist.

Don't be tempted to poke around. The general advice is you should only
go inside your ear as far as you can reach with your elbow.

Another Dave
--
Change nospam to techie