Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.freeware
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default [OT]Why do lithium batteries explode?

On Sat, 3 Sep 2016 22:25:25 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
wrote:

On 3/09/16 19:37, JJ wrote:

Who said it's the consumers' ignorance?

Either way... Even if they're experts, the batteries will always explode if
it's drained too fast.

Maybe we should stop shrinking the size of rechargeable batteries...

Just because you are using larger dildos does not mean
everyone else is. Hence the need for smaller batteries, or so I'm
told.
You cross-posted this to alt.comp.freeware because ?
OT up.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004