Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Semi OT : Exhaust bracket/hanger replacement

On Sun, 04 Sep 2016 12:00:22 +0100, damduck-egg wrote:

Heated seats I left off the tick box when we specced the present car as
I had always thought them a bit superfluous in our climate,then one
morning got up with a back pain . A mate was taking us to the NEC for
the day and seeing the problem put the heat on, it felt great, I was on
the phone to our dealer and got the option added just before the factory
commenced assembly . The missus who sometimes has to start work at 5 am
thinks it one of the best things she has ever had in a car as they are
warm a good time before the heater.

I specced my car and had to wait a long time (4 months) as it was only
just starting production. It did mean I got a very good deal.

Along the way, they changed the base spec and added heated seats. I too
have back problems, and it is absolute bliss some mornings to be able to
have that heat.

I also ended up with other extras that were bundled with ones I
definitely wanted. I needed a rear camera because I have a neck problem
and no left eye; it came with a front camera too, with lane departure
warning and automatic speed limiting on recognising speed limit signs. I
also requested some other 'extra' and ended up with the semi automatic
'self parking'.

And although I didn't specifically want them, they are good to have.