Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Semi OT : Exhaust bracket/hanger replacement

On Sun, 04 Sep 2016 10:44:19 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

I bought one car used which would be described as fully loaded. The only
toy I found rather pointless was the memory electric seats and steering
column. Mainly because I was the only driver - it might well have been
handy on a car with more than one.

Its one of the things I wish we had and will be on the list for the
next one, I often forget to check after the missus has been driving
and she has left the seat a long way forward, Unfortunately I can
longer fit in the same small gap she can.

Pretty well all the others proved useful - even although I may not have
seen the point in them at first.

Heated seats I left off the tick box when we specced the present car
as I had always thought them a bit superfluous in our climate,then one
morning got up with a back pain . A mate was taking us to the NEC for
the day and seeing the problem put the heat on, it felt great, I was
on the phone to our dealer and got the option added just before the
factory commenced assembly . The missus who sometimes has to start
work at 5 am thinks it one of the best things she has ever had in a
car as they are warm a good time before the heater.

G.Harman