rednelb

Default Samsung Quality???

Samsung USEd to be cheap. And may still offer some low end crap. However,
most of Samsung's line of electronics is very nice.

I have a 50" DLP RPTV from them that kick ass.
I have a 17" LCD Monitor/TV that kicks ass.
And I have a VI660 Cell phone that does damn near everything. It kicks ass.
Plus I have two other TV's (19" and 29") That have kept on tickin through
the years.

Samsung currently hold the title for worlds largest LCD tv (57") and largest
plasma (80")

I'd pick a new Samsung tv or a Sony anyday.

"Leonard G. Caillouet" wrote in message
Compare it to the Hitachi, Mitsubishi, and Toshiba models in the same

price
range. The difference should be obvious, even out of the box with no
calibration. I can see no reason to pay that kind of money for a Samsung,
considering the performance that I have seen from them.

Leonard

"Robotron Tom" wrote in message
I saw a Samsung 65" HDTV at Best Buy today for $2100. It looked nice

with
pretty decent picture. I've read that in the past Samsung was low

quality
and crap in the support department. Would this be a big waste of

money???

Thank you,
--
Robotron Tom *remove nospam to email*

Flashback Arcade Sales at: http:// www.arcadeguy.net

"All that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke