Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default OT Got out just in time.

On 03/09/2016 12:08, wrote:

Or any aspect so business, since lefties so thoroughly fail to
understand it. Take the carrier bag charge for example. Informal
observation indicates that over 50% at Sainsbury still get new
carrier bags, only now they have more than twice as much plastic in
than when free.

That may be distorted by people like me...
I went into Asda and bought 20 new bags for life so I could use them for
temporary storage while I emptied the kitchen cupboards to replace them.
I don't know what I will do with them later but I doubt if I will just
chuck them at 6p each.