Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV in kitchen - regs?

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
Dave,

I've just seen a possible drawback to the multiple-tuners approach.

Given this setup: tuners -- amp - speaker distribution hub --
separate rooms

then using individual remotes to switch between tuners (and therefore
radio channels) would work, but I wouldn't have individual-room control
over the volume: the output would be audible in every location
simultaneously. That's not really ideal.

Bert

I have an amp in each place needed. 'Separates' aren't much in fashion
these days and can be picked up cheaply - even free.

--
*The statement above is false

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.