Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV in kitchen - regs?

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
That does seem to be a stumbling point. If I put a DAB tuner with its
own amp in a central location, and then find a way to feed the output
of the amp to four or five different rooms (if such a way exists) then
I would need control over the tuner (up/down through preset channels)
and the amp (volume only) from each room. I don't know if that can be
done.

How many radio channels do you regularly listen to? I came up with 4 here.
And FreeView tuners are cheap as chips. I still have tuners on the main
system I can select to anything I want.

--
*One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.