Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Got out just in time.

On Friday, 2 September 2016 15:26:49 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
The EU is more than a simple trade agreement.

That's where the problem lies yes, with perhaps a dozen or 15 countries
manangable but with 27, and plans to extend the problems will get worse.
Which is why other countries haven't tried a similar thing of that scale.

Of course they have. The United States of America isn't so different. Or
even just the UK.

I know the scottish and welsh are strange but we do speak the same language most of the time unlikle the countries joined by the EU.
We also have the same currency for quite a while now.

And many of the leavers on here would be happy to see Scotland and Ireland
leave the UK - showing their village mentality.

Well that isn't me, but some on here think my nickname on a newsgroup that I got nearly 20 years ago is accurate well it;s as accurate as robin hood's little john.
And you use the name plowman because you don;t know how to spell plough.

If I did have a little village mentailty I;d hardly be living in one of the most cultrally diverse places in the world and work in one too.
I wouldn;t work in a uni if I didn't like foreginers.

Even if you accept all of
England is truly one nation - which plenty would disagree with.

What do you mean by one nation, we have differnt flags.
Now why won;t teh EU trade with the whole world tarrif free make an example of how trade should work ?