Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Got out just in time.

On Friday, 2 September 2016 13:59:01 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
For whatever reason the EU has decided that trade and immigration must
be linked for whatever reason, adn I don't belive they need to be
linked. It really is that simple.

The EU is more than a simple trade agreement.

That's where the problem lies yes, with perhaps a dozen or 15 countries manangable but with 27, and plans to extend the problems will get worse.
Which is why other countries haven't tried a similar thing of that scale.

If you'd actually followed any of the discussions about it from the year
dot, it would come as no surprise.

In teh year DOT we joined the EEC NOIT the EU.

And the UK knew that when it joined.

It knew that's we wanted to leave when we joined ?