Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV in kitchen - regs?

On 02/09/16 11:28, Bert Coules wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I've had two kitchens with TVs so far. Mount high up LCDs
beat CRTs for safety.

Thanks. A small-screen LCD or similar set, perhaps slightly recessed
into the wall and with a shelf beneath, ought to be pretty safe, I think.

Bert

Listening to one on a wall bracket right now. 20" or so.

Its above a kettle. Samsung. hasn't missed a beat. Best way to do
cooking is watching some crap like NCIS...

I SHOULD have got a smart one so I could watch stored videos on the
server, too..

--
€œIt is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.€

Thomas Sowell