Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Got out just in time.

On Thursday, 1 September 2016 20:59:54 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

Apple does not have a trade agreement with Eire the EU or the UK.

Wrong with Eire.

Right with Eire.

Apple does in fact have a deal with Eire to get them
to setup there instead of somewhere else in the EU.

So does Apple have to agree to free movement of labour too ?

So what other products can;t we buy because we lack a trade deal ?

Never said there was anything that Britain can't buy from the
US because there is no bilateral trade deal with the US. In fact I
have always said the exact opposite, that trade is always possible
without any bilateral trade deal at all and even a terminal ****wit
such as yourself should have noticed that the by far the most
comprehensive trade deal the world has ever seen, the WTO
had both Britain and the US massively involved in setting it up.

And in those deal the movement of labour or a workforced or immigration is NOT linked with trade. So why is trade and immigration have to be linked in the EU it doesn;t is the answer no nore so than me having to become muslim to not drink or buy a kebab.
For whatever reason the EU has decided that trade and immigration must be linked for whatever reason, adn I don't belive they need to be linked.
It really is that simple.

currencies have always fluctuated that's what the EU was
really all about leveling the field across the whole of europe

Wrong, as always.

right as always that's why europe went the way of the Euro to eliminate
exchange rates and currancy fluctuations between EU counties.

That isnt what the EU was really all about. The euro came later.

Yes as a further control thre major playres in the EU wanted, they wanated to control the flow of everything around the EU, money, trade, labour.

but what option do they have left join the
pound and admit defeat or call them dollars.

The other obvious option is to **** over the worst of
the EU like Greece and make them get their act into
gear. And that is precisely what they have done.

and as yet have still failed.

In a legal sense they come from China to Eire. In practice
they come directly from China to where they are sold.

Does teh EU have a trade deal with china then ?

Doesnt need one. And both are involved in the WTO anyway.

So why does the UK need one when we too are involved in the WTO.

Do we buy apple computers in yen,

Nope, Japan is irrelevant.

dollars or euros .

Dollars, because that's what Apple wants.

Because that's where the owners of the product are located NOT in china.
Apple of the USA makes the large profits NOT china who are working for the US company.

they donlt have a trade deal with the USA

Dont need to because legally they are coming
from Eire with what ends up in europe.

So we donl;t need a trade deal with the whole of the EU just Eire.

Dont NEED a trade deal with Eire either.

We don't NEED a trade deal with anyone, well not the sort the EU insists on..

But we don't need a trade deal to do that.

Duh. But have by far the most comprehensive trade
deal the world has ever seen, the WTO, anyway.

So use that rather than the 2nd rate one the EU takes.

yeah sure.
Where do you think the parts come from.

Mostly from China, some from Korea. None
of the parts come from the US with iphones.

http://www.macworld.co.uk/feature/ap...onese-3633832/

The biggest difference Apple has from other manufacturers is that it sources its materials and components from other manufacturers that operate throughout the globe. For example, its displays are mainly made in Japan by Japan Display and Sharp, and some are still made in South Korea by LG Display; whilst the Touch ID sensor found in its recent iPad and iPhone models are made in Taiwan by TSMC (Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company) and Xintec. In fact, its list of suppliers for 2014-2015 stretches to more than 200 various suppliers located throughout the world.

http://comparecamp.com/how-where-iph...uring-process/

even simple enough for you hopefully a picture showing where in the world parts are from, some parts come from the UK.

What laws were there on trade 2000+ years ago.

What the romans had.

We were trading before the romans arrived.