Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default car battery, limited use, newish not taking a charge

In article ,
Johnny B Good wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2016 16:41:09 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Johnny B Good wrote:
So, it *is* ok after all, for me to add "onboard" to Pan's dictionary
instead of hyphenating "on board"? :-)

Depends. Are you doing a GCSE anytime soon? Or should that be any time?

Well, I have no plan to do so right now (but who knows?), so it's
purely a matter of personal preference intended to get Pan's spell
checker to STFU.

It's quite interesting to use a spool chequer from a few years ago and
notice how many new words - or combining of two - have come into use. Much
of it from the US, of course.

--
*What boots up must come down *

Dave Plowman London SW