Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Got out just in time.

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
What do you mean by comes from the US most comes from china not the US.
Do we have a trade deal with china then ? Now why don;t yuo explin to me
why they have their EU office in ireland and not the centre of the EU
Brussles, why have it in one of the outermost countries of the EU ? Does
it make it easier to ship things ? I've had Apple stuff shipped from
china and the czech republic in the past and ireland.

No point in me attempting to explain anything. You just ask the same
question later.

If you want to learn up the ins and outs of why large companies do things,
do some Googling. Or watch current affairs on TV, etc. Or read the
financial press.

--
*When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.