Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Got out just in time.

On Wednesday, 31 August 2016 14:45:54 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Not been following the news? Apple's head office is apparently in Eire.
Part of the EU.

Yes in cork.

But you seem to think all their stuff comes from the US?

What do you mean by comes from the US most comes from china not the US.
Do we have a trade deal with china then ?
Now why don;t yuo explin to me why they have their EU office in ireland and not the centre of the EU Brussles, why have it in one of the outermost countries of the EU ?
Does it make it easier to ship things ?
I've had Apple stuff shipped from china and the czech republic in the past and ireland.

Given your favourite company seems to love the EU, why not you too?

What makes you think I have sa favourite company

Because you mention it so frequently.

What makes you think that ?

on another NG I mostly talk about canon because I prefer their cameras.
I prefer Apple computers to dell or HP, I prefer co-op sandwiches in general, I like epson printers but not their software. I prefer LG TVs previously it was sony.

Some have a prefernece for a particlar things some even have more knowledge of those things than others who are pretty clueless about such things.