Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Mac Davis Mac Davis is offline

Default Anyone have a current contact for Nova parts?

On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 10:21:38 -0700, Electric Comet
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 11:55:34 -0700
Mac Davis wrote:

I need to replace the keeper plate (part #24040) on my DVRxp lathe
again...
All of the contact info that I had and any on the web is outdated and
are dead links...

do not know anything about the company or where to get parts

seems like others have pointed you in right direction

the name reminds me of that old tale about chevy novas not selling
well in spanish speaking countries in south america since
no va means no go

Nova seems to be in business... Seems being the operative word...
As for Teknatool, I don't think that they are, at least from a lathe
standpoint...
Nova actually means "Not going", but I understand your point...