Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Got out just in time.

On Wednesday, 31 August 2016 13:37:35 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Yes I have noticed and I've mentioned it many times including when I
have ordered Apple products over the last 20+ years but we've never had
a trade deal with them. So explain why we need a trade deal with anyone
? We were trading 1000s of years before the EU existed.

Not been following the news? Apple's head office is apparently in Eire.
Part of the EU.

Yes in cork.

Given your favourite company seems to love the EU, why not you too?

What makes you think I have sa favourite company

I don't as far as I know.