Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_5_] bert[_5_] is offline

Default OT Got out just in time.

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Yes I have noticed and I've mentioned it many times including when I
have ordered Apple products over the last 20+ years but we've never had
a trade deal with them. So explain why we need a trade deal with anyone
? We were trading 1000s of years before the EU existed.

Not been following the news? Apple's head office is apparently in Eire.
Part of the EU.

Nope. If you read a serious newspaper instead of relying on the crap on
facebook you would know that Apple has a virtual head office which
exists nowhere. Apple has 2 subsidiary companies based in Ireland.
Given your favourite company seems to love the EU, why not you too?

--
bert