Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Anyone have a current contact for Nova parts?

Mac Davis wrote:
On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 20:55:50 -0600, graham wrote:

On 8/29/2016 8:34 PM, Mac Davis wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 00:29:09 +0000 (UTC), Trenbidia
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 14:30:19 -0700, Mac Davis wrote:

Have you tried http://teknatool.com/

Just got through to "teknatool.com" and it's now something called
Southern Tools or something and doesn't sell parts...

Interesting. I called up the website and got:

If you are located in US, you can also contact our Service Center on
727-954-3433 or contact us via our online HELP DESK. Also for US
residents only at this stage, we operate a spares and service website for
spares, parts and accessories that our dealers don't carry, you can
purchase online with our website HERE.

"HERE" is:

http://www.novatoolsusa.com/

Does it actually have parts - who knows?????

Nope, but thanks... After a few clicks, it goes to the same "Southern
Tool" or something, and as all the pages I've found, their version of
"spare parts" are asseccories like chucks...

Try going to the head office in New Zealand:
http://www.teknatool.com/New_Zealand.htm
Graham

Thanks, Geaham... Looks promising, I sent an email and filled out a
contact form...

I'm not sure of your issue. Maybe try this.

http://www.teknatool.com/Contact.htm