Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default Homebase sale

In message , GB
writes
On 29/08/2016 16:01, Bill wrote:
In message , GB
writes
Homebase are selling off all their own brand (Guild) power tools. None
of it good quality, but it seems very cheap.

I bought an 800w reciprocating saw for £24, and they had a 1kw SDS+
drill for £29 and a corded 700w drill for £15.

I'm afraid they are not having a sale at my local Homebase. The
reciprocating saw was still £46, and the assistant just said "under our
new owners all our prices are as low as they can possibly be".

http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebas...-electric-reci
procating-saw-464516

Priced at £24. Shame they didn't check online, but you can order it c+c.

I'm now the proud owner of a reciprocating saw, thanks. The very jolly
man who accompanied me to the power tools area told me it's a bit
chaotic since the takeover "but we're getting there".

I also invested £9.93 in a basic battery drill.
--
Bill