Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Karcher K4.99 low power.

On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 23:35:49 +0100, David Lang
wrote:

snip

Is that typically the fault or can there be other reasons (assuming no
leaks etc)?

First things to check are the nozzle - is it fully in high pressure mode
or badly worn

From my quick play it looked like the nozzle I tried (of the two)
wasn't adjustable in any externally obvious way? I am familiar with
those that are (swivel / push - pull) but these seemed to be fixed
(and maybe why there are two ... jet / fan)? I will look at them again
though.

& then the inlet filter - could be restricting inlet water.

Again, I did look briefly but will check again closer. ;-)

FWIW you could just about get it to move some algae on the concrete
(more so than a plain hose) but it definitely had no 'kick' at all.

Cheers, T i m