Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Trenbidia Trenbidia is offline

Default Anyone have a current contact for Nova parts?

On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 14:30:19 -0700, Mac Davis wrote:

Have you tried http://teknatool.com/

Just got through to "teknatool.com" and it's now something called
Southern Tools or something and doesn't sell parts...

Interesting. I called up the website and got:

If you are located in US, you can also contact our Service Center on
727-954-3433 or contact us via our online HELP DESK. Also for US
residents only at this stage, we operate a spares and service website for
spares, parts and accessories that our dealers don't carry, you can
purchase online with our website HERE.

"HERE" is:

http://www.novatoolsusa.com/

Does it actually have parts - who knows?????

--
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!