Posted to alt.home.repair

Default death in group

On Sun, 28 Aug 2016 23:30:59 -0400, wrote:

Don Wiss wrote:

On Sun, 28 Aug 2016, "Marcus Welby, MD" wrote:

Having an EMT or PA on staff wouldn't hurt.

That Walgreens has "Immunizations available." So for at least some hours of
the day there is a nurse by the pharmacy. I wouldn't think they would have
a PA to give shots.

They don't have a nurse give shots. What happens is that one of the
pharmacy staff takes a short course on giving immunizations (my
impression is that it's half a day) and then does all the shots. My
son works for Walgreens and I've had immunizations at CVS both in NYS
and that's what both do. Other states may vary.

In Ontario pharmacists can give injections