HellRazor

Default Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 00:44:49 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

You have no communication skills and are incapable of civil interaction

with
other people. Every post you make proves my point. But by all means,
continue your sad, pathetic little antisocial outbursts.

I could easily dig up your first retarded post to me and prove that
it is you that has a problem.

By all means, knock yourself out, Usenet boy! (Just goes to show that even
a monkey can learn to use Google!)

From that post on, you get not a
****ing thing from me, dip****.

LOL! Like you would have anything I'd want!

The only reason I treat you like a
piece of **** is because you ARE a piece of ****, boy.

You seem to treat everyone in the same hateful, antisocial manner,
DorkMatter. That's because you're a very sad confused little man.

There is NO communicating with your fecal brained ass.

That's because communication is a two-way process between two intelligent
people who are capable of being civil. You're simply not intelligent and
you're incapable of being civil. You're antisocial with deep rooted anger
management problems, probably because you are frustrated in your low paying
janitorial career and you're tired of living in the trailer park with your
mom.

If there were, your retarded ass would have shaped up over half a
year ago.

More like "shape down", I wouldn't lower myself to your standards!

Idiots like you are easy to spot, a mile away.

A lot of people sure seem to have spotted you, anger boy.

So not only are you in the barrel, but you get dowsed in **** at
every turn, because that's all you got comin' jackoff.

Whatever you say, Mr. Wood!