Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default death in group

On 08/29/2016 04:29 AM, Bud Frede wrote:
I've had more Mormons show up at the front door than Jehovah's
Witlesses. With the Witlesses, I just tell them I'm a Satanist. For the
Mormons I ask them why they belong to a cult and if they're aware that
the founder of the Mormon Church was a petty thief and con man.

I haven't had either show up at my door in a long time. Maybe it's the
bikes in the driveway or my general Heathen attitude. I don't have any
use for any of those middle Eastern religions from Mo and the boys onward.