Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] knuckle-dragger@nowhere.gov is offline

Default death in group

Don Wiss wrote:

On Sun, 28 Aug 2016, "Marcus Welby, MD" wrote:

Having an EMT or PA on staff wouldn't hurt.

That Walgreens has "Immunizations available." So for at least some hours of
the day there is a nurse by the pharmacy. I wouldn't think they would have
a PA to give shots.

They don't have a nurse give shots. What happens is that one of the
pharmacy staff takes a short course on giving immunizations (my
impression is that it's half a day) and then does all the shots. My
son works for Walgreens and I've had immunizations at CVS both in NYS
and that's what both do. Other states may vary.