Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default death in group

On 8/28/2016 7:29 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"Don Wiss" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Aug 2016, Robert Green wrote:

His family would appreciate all the kind words said about him here but

they
probably never will know.

I'm working on that. I'm waiting for a response from a known friend of

his.

Thanks for that effort. The point still his how many people that we chat
with regularly could just disappear (and probably have) without anyone
knowing what happened to them? Had he died at home, I don't think we would
have known because it wouldn't have made the newspaper.

I was once a police reporter. Three days of him lying on the roof in the
hot summer isn't going to be a very pretty sight as birds come very quickly.
I scrapped with Stormy often, but I wouldn't wish that sort of death on
anyone.

He wasn't nibbled to death by ducks, for god's sake, he died of a heart
attack(?). After you're dead you tend to not feel anything, smell
anything, etc. Dead is dead. Cremate him, bury him, let him rot in the
desert and become mummified. It only gives the living pause. Stormy is
beyond all that human crap.'