Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Shoulda knowed better

Muggles
Sat,
27 Aug 2016 16:34:22 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 8/27/2016 12:32 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Muggles wrote:
On 8/26/2016 5:18 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
T wrote:
On 08/24/2016 03:21 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Than to respond to Colonel Troll . And I shoulda checked
the
distribution ... my apologies to the group for dragging all
the trash in from the kooks group .

I kill filed his ass

He's in my troll cave too , but for some reason with OE even
people that are killfiled will show up in a watched thread ,

Wonder what your filter rule actually is because no one in my
filters show up.

I don't always set up filters , just hit the "block sender"
button after
clicking on "message" at the top and deleting posts from the
sender . Filtering would probably work better ...

I tried that a few times and I guess it worked ok, but, then I got
a little techie burr under my saddle and played with the filter to
see what I could do with it. LOL

*rofl* a techie burr? Jenn, at no time in the years I've known you
have I thought for even a brief nanosecond that you were techie.
Script kiddie with an over inflated sense of entitlement. Inability
to logically defend ones' position in a debate, but, techie? LOL!

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That