Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Shoulda knowed better

"Terry Coombs"
Sat, 27 Aug 2016 05:32:04 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Muggles wrote:
On 8/26/2016 5:18 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
T wrote:
On 08/24/2016 03:21 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Than to respond to Colonel Troll . And I shoulda checked the
distribution ... my apologies to the group for dragging all
the trash in from the kooks group .

I kill filed his ass

He's in my troll cave too , but for some reason with OE even
people that are killfiled will show up in a watched thread ,

Wonder what your filter rule actually is because no one in my
filters show up.

I don't always set up filters , just hit the "block sender"

The block sender button is using a primitive 'filter' of sorts.
So when you use it, you're doing some very basic filtering on the
poster. I don't use the same app, so I can't tell you if it's going
by username and/or email address and/or both.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That