Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Tascam digital recorder with defective display.

On 27/08/16 06:20, wrote:
"In 1980 I saw Pink Floyd perform "The Wall"
(
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wall#Tour) live at London's
Earl's Court."

You would probably like "Dogs Of War". I have a really good copy of
it on VHS Hifi but not the means to put it on the PC or the web. It
was always in the Friday night playlist.

Actually I might not still have it, I haven't looked. I looked for a
copy of the same performance on gnutella and youtube and neither has
this version, and I DO know how to search. I got **** youtube doesn't
got, and I mean popular ****, not some obscure assholes in their in
the garage. But then Buddy Holly stasrted out on a garage...

Did you mean this:
http://www.last.fm/music/Pink+Floyd/_/The+Dogs+of+War

Can't say I'm really into the later Floyd stuff. The sort of thing I go
for is "Set the controls for the heart of the sun", or "Careful With
That Axe, Eugene". Nick Mason's drumming on "Live at Pompei" is
fabulous. I've got the whole "Live at Pompei" on S-VHS somewhere, I
couldn't find it on YouTube either - at least not the version I was
after. I eventually found it he
https://www.izlesene.com/video/pink-floyd-set-the-controls-for-the-heart-of-the-sun-pompei/8818118.

--

Jeff