Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Tascam digital recorder with defective display.

"In 1980 I saw Pink Floyd perform "The Wall"
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wall#Tour) live at London's Earl's
Court."

You would probably like "Dogs Of War". I have a really good copy of it on VHS Hifi but not the means to put it on the PC or the web. It was always in the Friday night playlist.

Actually I might not still have it, I haven't looked. I looked for a copy of the same performance on gnutella and youtube and neither has this version, and I DO know how to search. I got **** youtube doesn't got, and I mean popular ****, not some obscure assholes in their in the garage. But then Buddy Holly stasrted out on a garage...