Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Cen-Tech 1000W Inverter Questions

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 1:44:04 PM UTC-4, Tony944 wrote:
replying to DerbyDad03, Tony944 wrote:
Use lamp in combine with pump. some solid state devices do not like inductive
load, by use of incandescent bulb in parallel that can cure the problem.

Thanks for the update, but you are replying to a question that I asked over
2 years ago. The inverter has been gathering dust in my garage as I no longer
need it. A jump-starter unit and 12V air mattress pump serves my purposes just fine, in fact even better, since it is more portable.