Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default BBC GCSE quiz

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
On 25/08/2016 08:09, Tim Lamb wrote:
I'm a clever rabbit!

Well done!

I got 6/7 - having misunderstood the French question!

Didn't have Scooby about the classics question

Had never even heard of the three queens I was supposed to choose from
(except in the sense of other people with the same name).

My knowledge of the subject was such that if you'd asked me if they were all
real classical queens I still wouldn't have a clue.

(and FWIW I consider my knowledge of ancient history to be above average for
the population)

Do they really do this as a standard subject at school? Or is is just
something that the smart arse Humanities biased students do, just like, as a
smart arsed science student, I did AddMaths - and the token maths question
in the test was trivial by comparison, I'd expect a 12 year old to get it
right.

tim