Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shoulda knowed better

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 4:40:06 AM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 8/24/2016 7:10 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 5:21:20 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
Than to respond to Colonel Troll . And I shoulda checked the distribution
... my apologies to the group for dragging all the trash in from the kooks
group .
--
Snag

It's not your fault. 13 year old Burka Boy has been disrupting the home repair group for some time now. I don't know why or where it came from so I just ignore it. Unfortunately, there is no way to kill-file trolls with Google Groups. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Spurn Monster

The term "ignore" is a word many lack in self control.

I think Burka Boy or one of the other trolls must have said something offensive about TC's wife. The trolls keep pushing different buttons hoping they hit one that gets a reaction. That attack doesn't work on me because all my buttons fell off. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Buttonless Monster