Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shoulda knowed better

On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 7:27:32 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 8/24/2016 7:46 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 6:33:06 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 8/24/2016 7:20 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:
Than to respond to Colonel Troll . And I shoulda checked
the
distribution ... my apologies to the group for dragging
all the trash
in from the kooks group .

just KF him and you won't be tempted by his stupidity

Old saying
Never argue with idiots
They will only drag you down to their level then beat you
with experience : )

The other saying is, you wrestle with pigs and you will get dirty and
the pigs will love it.

Well, there is bikini mud wrestling night at some wild bars. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Dirty Monster

Now we'll all be thinking about the Colonel in a bikini

EEEEEEEUUUUUUU! O_o

[8~{} Uncle Repelled Monster