luminos

Default Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 04:56:54 GMT, Justin Gave
us:

luminos wrote on [Sun, 07 Mar 2004 04:45:08 GMT]:

"Justin" wrote in message
luminos wrote on [Sun, 07 Mar 2004 04:12:45 GMT]:
I am a member of the EFF.

Well, isn't that special. Now, why don't you learn how to quote some
relevant part of the message you are replying to?

Because it is redundant.

When you have no context and the entire content of your post is
"I am a member of the EFF." it makes no sense.

Usenet posting twits have no concept of the fact that not all
readers (read users) can see all messages that got posted. Some
groups kill off (purge) messages daily.

Of course we know that if these retards don't know how to properly
take the time to make a post that has been properly manicured, they
need to be on the ignore list. No announcement... no criteria other
than outright denial of punctuation, grammar, proper quoting, and
other basic Usenet protocols. Boom, never seen or heard from again.
Then the idiot wonders why his remarks to not garner a reply.

I expect people to be a lot smarter than you are. I responded to Rick, who
referenced the EFF documents. The logic was clear....to someone with a
brain.

And you, of all people, have no credence in talking about punctuation,
grammer, etc. Unbelievable.