Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default OT Ressetting an IPod mini

This is where we came in. One would have thought that it would be possible
to have this done by a particular menu that toggles to English as English is
such a well known language.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article ,
Tricky Dicky scribeth thus
Banana fingers has done it again. I was just trying to reset my daughters
old
iPad mini and some unintentionally have reset the language to Chinese.
Before I
go down to my local take away and see if anyone can translate it does
anyone
know a way of resetting without being able to read any menu?

Simples..

When you next got for a takeaway ask whoever's behind the till..
--
Tony Sayer