Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Gluing polycarbonate (roof) to polycarbonate (flashings)

On 8/21/2016 8:02 PM, Roland Perry wrote:
My supplier assures me that both the roofing material (hard,
translucent) and the edging strip (soft, brown) are polycarbonate.

What's the best adhesive to use to mate these together, for the small
number of corner cases where the available friction connections are
outside their remit?

If you need gap filling, as you might for places where things don't
quite line up, Shoe Goo is very good, and slightly flexible. I havn't
actually tried it on polycarbonate but I would be surprised if it did
not work well on an "area" (as opposed to edge-to edge) bond.