Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Self cancelling indicators

James Wilkinson wrote

Anyone else annoyed by indicators that switch off too easily?

That's one thing we haven't seen much more, indicators with intelligence
instead of the very simple mechanical ones we have had for years now.

Mainly turning right at a roundabout, the action of going left onto it
cancels the right indicator,

I indicate right when in the roundabout, before the first exit, works fine.

then halfway round I find I'm alarming other road users.

Only had this happen on two cars, all the others were fine. I'm guessing
it's bad design in the stalk. Any way to adjust them?