Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Self cancelling indicators

On Sun, 21 Aug 2016 18:11:06 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

On 21/08/2016 13:18, James Wilkinson wrote:
Anyone else annoyed by indicators that switch off too easily?

No.

I've only had two cars that annoy me (a Vauxhall and a Renault - and Bod says his Vauxhall does it aswell), the rest worked perfectly. I guess it's only some. But on googling it I found many people complaining about BMWs, to the extent that they'd prefer no cancelling at all.

--
Always talk to your wife while you're making love -- if there's a phone handy.