Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Desktop computer question

Uncle Monster wrote:
The prices are
really dropping on internal drives but I'm wondering that with the
proliferation of free "Cloud" storage, are you going need a large
internal drive anymore? My little Chromebook has a tiny 16GB internal
drive and everything is saved to Google Drive so if my Chromebook
gronks, I can access my stuff from any Internet connected computer.
That's progress for ya. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Driven Monster

I have serious reservations about storing any of my stuff on somebody
else's computer that's Zod-knows-where and who-knows-who can access it . Not
that I have anything to hide , but it ain't nobody's business but mine for
instance how much I budget for what .
--
Snag