Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] mark.bluemel@gmail.com is offline

Default Tea and Sand

On Friday, 19 August 2016 10:56:06 UTC+1, whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 19 August 2016 01:15:13 UTC+1, T i m wrote:

I do most of the cooking at home and all of it when we are camping
(cycle / motorcycle / tent or car / folding caravan). The dishwasher
takes care of the dishes at home and the Mrs when we are camping. ;-)

You put the Mrs in a dishwasher while camping, is there a special setting for that :-)

I'm not sure it takes care of the Mrs in the same way as it takes care of the dishes...

Something about sitting on a running washing machine comes to mind...