Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Tea and Sand

On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 22:26:15 +0100, polygonum
wrote:
snip

Flexibility as well - I don't want to have to decide before I leave home
a) that I want (or don't want) a hot drink; b) which drink; c) how many
drinks.

I was working on a campervan I'd just bought away from home and we
took some eggs, bacon, mushrooms and baked beans with us and cooked
them in the van, along with several cups of tea during the day.

It's amazing how much nicer a fried breakfast or even a cuppa tastes
when consumed under such circumstances. ;-)

I do most of the cooking at home and all of it when we are camping
(cycle / motorcycle / tent or car / folding caravan). The dishwasher
takes care of the dishes at home and the Mrs when we are camping. ;-)

Cheers, T i m