Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cutting a new window hole in a 4" thick conrete block wall - toolrecommendations?

On 17/08/16 12:48, wrote:
.... snipped

Mate, a platform is not that expensive to BUY.

I bought one to do my guttering.

I've been tempted to do the same - which did you buy and have you been
pleased with it?

I honestly don't remember. It did the job when tied to various windows.

I got a platform about 2 meters in the air with a guard rail. That was
all I needed

foolish, and by the rulers as useful.

(Seneca the Younger, 65 AD)