Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Kestner Evaporator

On Wednesday, 17 August 2016 12:42:44 UTC+1, Davey wrote:
On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 04:03:28 -0700 (PDT)
whisky-dave wrote:

Not sure if anyones intrested but I found this which is next to the
re-opened station that was first opened in 1840.

I'm not sure what this Evaporator might have been used for or whether
it has any conection with the trains at the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rising_film_evaporator

--
Davey.

Yes I read some of that last night but didn't see how it might be connected with trains of the time. Or why they might be a juicer at the station