Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default buying a brand new car

"bert" wrote in message
In article , Broadback
writes
On 13/08/2016 11:00, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 13/08/16 10:57, Broadback wrote:
We are in the market for brand new car, but find the salesmen strangely
obstructive. They are totally reluctant to give a bottom line price,
but
tell you repeatedly about this and that and the other discount.
Is it simply that my face does not fit or do others have the same
problem?

Wait till you buy the insurance, same game ...

I am not new to buying a new car, approximately every 2 1/2 years, there
has always been an element of run around, but this time it is far worse.
VW do not have brochures but send en email with details, so they say,but
nothing has tuned up yet to replace the brochure.

One of the worst examples of an online function

Oh I do so hate those web pages that insist you read an online leaflet like
it is a book

tim