Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default How to remove a parked car

On Tue, 16 Aug 2016 09:34:21 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

James Wilkinson explained on 15/08/2016 :
No it isn't. It's the way I set mine. Most problems occur when someone hits
you while you're driving about. Plus having it on all the time will either
drain the battery or make people think it will, or they have annoying cars
with cig sockets that go off with the ignition.

Mine as near as matters is invisible unless you know it is there, just
the lens visible.

Too much hassle to fit one like that, I just stuck mine to the window. It scares people who nearly hit me when I point to it and say "you're on camera".

It has its own internal battery for when its car
power source is off

Which must be many times smaller than your car battery, so pointless.

and whilst off, it monitors the car for shock or
motion. Either condition then causes the cameras to begin recording.

Which is too late.

--
Wedding rings: the world's smallest handcuffs.